Saturday, June 28, 2008

F*$# A&$holes

I borrow friends' cars when they go out of town. I have done this many, many times. I use the cars to go do laundry, go to the grocery store, commute, go to church, get around faster.

Well.

I no longer have the most recent car I borrowed. I had it for a day and a half.

Thank you, assholes, for stealing from a borrowed car. There is no way you could have known. Next time you break a window though, try not to get any glass on the car seat meant to hold an 18 month old child. It was very inconvenient to me to not be able to pick him up. Also, try not to break any windows on days that call for rain. It's a rather shitty thing of you to do. Let me know next time you plan on stealing from me. I'd prefer to just leave the door open so that you don't feel the need to break the window.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bastards!

scribe said...

Sorry, baby! We didn't know it was yo ride!!!

J said...

oh was a bunch of asswipes to do such a thing!

Constant said...

Aw man! That's so wack!